|Make a Smilebox slideshow|
Friday, November 21, 2008
A family of five are homeless on N.E.Joy Lane where a burning trash pile, out the back door, is thought to have caused the fire. A mother and son were home when the fire was spotted at the back of the home by the mother. She ran out the front door to the neighbors to call for help. The L.C.F.D.and C.C.F.D. were at the scene quickly and stopped the fire within minutes. Columbia County Deputies secured the area so the fire personnel could quickly do their work.
Posted by Patrick Scott at 5:53 PM